Green Energy Options of Keene LLC is seeking to hire a Solar Sales Associate. Please continue reading below for more information or contact Pablo Fleischmann and Valerie Piedmont by email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit their website www.greenenergyoptions.com or stop by the store 79 Emerald Street Keene, NH 03431.
Solar Sales Associate Opening 6/18/17
Green Energy Options of Keene, NH seeks Solar Sales Associate to assist in the sale of solar (PV) in its target region and to assist Green Energy Options in general operations as needed.
Green Energy Options of Keene, LLC, was established in April of 2007 as a source for solar energy advice, system design, installation, and technical support. A second focus on home heating has proven to be the perfect compliment to the original business concept.
Our Mission is to support our community in the increased use of cleaner, more efficient and renewable sources of energy in order to move our region toward greater energy independence, sustainability and regenerative ways of living.
Our Core values
Excellence, Transparency, Fairness, Integrity, Humor, Fun, Passion, Resourcefulness, Valuing People, as well as Environmental, Social and Financial Responsibility.
- To provide sound information, friendly advice, quality products, and superlative installations to our customers and community.
- To grow a sustainable business that reflects commitment to the wellbeing of our planet, our customers and ourselves, while individually and collectively pursuing excellence.
- To collaborate with other businesses to promote our region’s social, environmental, and economic health through education, outreach and community partnerships.
- To usher in a new stage of energy conservation and environmental stewardship while enhancing the quality of life in our community.
Product and Service Overview
Green Energy Options offers advice, sales, service and installation of grid-tie, battery back–up and off grid solar systems; solar domestic hot water, system service and upgrades.
We are committed to helping our solar customers: lower or eliminate their electric bills; navigate through large home-improvement investments; and to meet their energy needs while focusing on conserving natural resources and protecting the environment.
We have a full selection of highly efficient, clean burning home heating appliances: cast iron wood stoves, steel wood stoves, pellet stoves, wood inserts, wood fireplaces, gas stoves, gas inserts, gas fireplaces, indoor pellet boilers, outdoor pellet boilers, indoor wood boilers and outdoor wood boilers. Brand names we carry, include: Jotul, Hearthstone, Morso, Rais, Vermont Castings, HWAM, Ravelli, Piazzetta, and Woodmaster. We are a full service dealer offering sales, service, and installation on all the products we carry.
Green Energy Options is unique in the region because we offer customers a “hands-on” experience and provide sound information, friendly advice, quality products, and excellent installations to our customers and community. Our small team of energy experts greets each customer warmly, encourages questions to help them gain the knowledge they need to make fully informed energy decisions. We support each customer by listening to them carefully to understand their needs before offering them guidance about products for their consideration. We have a follow-up process with a goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
Green Energy Options’ target market includes homeowners, builders, architects, small businesses, churches, non-profits, people building homes in remote locations, farmers and investors. Green Energy Options customers primarily come from NH’s wider Monadnock Region and VT’s Windham and Windsor Counties.
Detailed Description of Duties and Responsibilities
The core responsibility of the Solar Sales Associate is to sell Solar! To this end , the Solar Sales Associate will promote Green Energy Option’s mission, philosophy, products and services to the public at various opportunities including vending events, public forums, and in-store educational presentations. These events are important sources of “leads” for potential follow-up.
When a customer expresses an interest in solar, the solar sales associate begins a discovery process to learn how Green Energy Options can best meet their energy needs by clarifying the customer’s goals and assessing their building site’s potential for generating solar electricity.
- During an initial meeting with a potential customer, the Solar Sales Associate:
- reviews the address on-line (Google or Bing) to assess the site’s potential for solar generating electricity,
- reviews the customer electric bill and assess the customer’s current projected electrical needs,
- gives the customer a preliminary (“ballpark”) estimate of the system cost and schedules the customer for a full solar site evaluation if warranted.
- During a site evaluation the Solar Sales Associate:
- uses a solar pathfinder to assess annual shading,
- takes roof measurements (using a ladder and measuring tools)
- establishes location of interior electrical components,
- takes photos and fills out a site evaluation form,
- notes any special conditions at the site.
- After the site visit has been completed, the Solar Sales Associate:
- creates a customer file (paper and electronic),
- specifies system components,
- estimates system cost,
- prepares a formal proposal,
- reviews with Pablo,
- presents a written quote to the customer in a timely manner (1-3days)
- reconnects with customer the following day to answer any questions.
- If a customer declines a proposal, the Solar Sales Associate learns, if possible, what factors lead them to decline.
- Once a Customer accepts a proposal, the Solar Sales Associate:
- presents a contract and collects a down payment,
- provides the customer with a timeline of the installation,
- prepares State and Federal rebate paperwork,
- meets with electrician and installation crew,
- applies for needed building permits,
- checks in with customer in advance, during, and post installation.
- Post installation follow-up, the Solar Sales Associate may be required to:
- label system,
- set up internet monitoring program,
- schedule inspection,
- arrange meter swap with power company, submit exhibit “B” paperwork,
- educate customer on system operations,
- go over system trouble-shooting directions,
- process final paperwork and collect check,
- remain available for ongoing customer support and warranty issues.
- alignment with Green Energy Option Philosophy, Mission and Vision,
- basic understanding of electricity/solar,
- valid motor vehicle operator’s license,
- favorable background check,
- comfortable on roofs and ladder setup,
- sales mindset,
- flexible schedule,
- comfortable speaking in public,
- highly organized,
- ability to efficiently interact with a wide range of personalities,
- relationship builder,
- commitment to excellence and quality,
- hard worker,
- sound judgment, and
- strong written, graphic and presentation skills.
Compensation: Base Salary and commission