The Hannah Grimes Center is always looking for and appreciative of individuals willing to offer their time. If you’d like to get involved, please e-mail your resume and an area of interest/expertise to us at email@example.com.
We will be in touch shortly after your message to confirm we received your inquiry!
- Administrative: filing and digitizing records
- Filming: work with staff on a story bank project
- Outreach: work with the Hannah Grimes Marketplace manager to organize community events
- Data Entry: work with staff on updating information
- Radically Rural: visit https://www.radicallyrural.org/lead-speak-or-volunteer/
- Workshop Leader: have a skill/expertise you’d like to share in one of our workshops?
- Project Management: driving one of our many initiatives (large and small) to completion
- Coworking: tend to an information desk in the HIVE Coworking Space and communicate with staff members about coworker’s needs
- Event Support: set up and clean up for community events hosted by HGC
- Gardening: water and weed the garden outside our building (and help yourself to fresh tomatoes!)
Many generous people volunteer their time on large scale projects. Here are a few recent ones:
- Nancy Belluscio is HGC’s official photographer. For more information about Nancy visit http://www.photography-on-site.com/contact.html