Thank you for investing in our local economy. While our week long campaign blitz ended November 5, this is still a great time to make an online pledge or contribution to the Hannah Grimes Center’s renovation project and share it with your friends on social media if you’d like.
We gratefully thank our business group, the Leadership Circle at Hannah Grimes, for providing a $10,000 match for our campaign and for Paragon Digital for contributing $3,000 to be used toward incentives.
Our lucky winners from the November 6 drawing are:
- Roy Matheson – ReasonableAccomodation.com
- Ken Abbott – ABTech
- Early bird winner was Susan Lanphear, S Formulators
- Peter Harris – Brand Fundamentals
- Zach Luse – Paragon Digital
- Heather Minkler – Clark-Mortenson Insurance
- Katrina Maloney
- W.S Badger Company
- Dennis Calcutt
- Maureen Curtiss & Dean Beaman
- Hunt & Allison Smith
- Heidi Stanclift, 4 Web, Inc.
- Lisa Sieverts, Facilitated Change
- Kristina Germano, Impact Business Services
- Bob Cox, Monadnock Radio Group
- Susan Lanphear, S Formulators
- Wendy Pelletier, Land Surveyor
- Vivian Cabilla Lindblom, Maple Nut Kitchen
- Jean McCarthy,
- John Wills, Of Moose and Mountain
- Emily Susan
- Missy Blanchard, MB Massage Studio
- Deb Byrne Johnson, Print Fusion
Charitable contribution disclosure: The Hannah Grimes Center, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charitable organization in good standing. These funds will be used for the appropriate charitable purpose and are consistent with our organizations continuing classification as set forth in the IRS determination letter. If you are the winner of one of our prizes — the cash value must be deducted from your contribution to determine the tax-deductible portion of your gift.