Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms that include:
- Fever or chills
- Sore throat, cough, and shortness of breath
- Nausea or vomiting
- Severe fatigue
- Changes in sense of smell or taste
If you answered “yes” to any of the above please do not enter the building. We urge you to contact your physician for further instructions.
***Updated May 2021***
- Please do NOT enter the building if you are ill
- For others, masks are encouraged
- You are encouraged and welcome to wear a mask for any reason
- If you can keep at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others, you may enter without a mask
- Please always have a mask with you in case you are in a situation where you cannot remain 6 feet apart from someone else. We have masks if you need one.
- This is subject to change at any point.
Please note that we may limit group size in our conference rooms below their listed capacity during this time period.
Thank you for your understanding as we all navigate this unprecedented time.